Take a look at our Batman handprint, Spiderman Handprint or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles handprint.
How to make a Hulk handprint
- Paint most of your child's hand with green paint, but paint 2 or 3 fingers purple. (You might want to just paint 2 fingers as these are for Hulk's legs, I initially did 3 as I like to have a complete handprint, but then I decided to cut one off.)
- Make a handprint and leave to dry.
- Add Hulk's eyes and mouth using white paint.
- Use a black pen to outline Hulk's face and arms and to add hair and eyebrows.
- Outline the eyes and mouth with the black pen and add extra details.