Batman handprints are the perfect craft for little superhero fans. Follow these simple instructions to create a keepsake using your child's tiny handprints. These prints would be great on a super dad fathers day card.
Take a look at our spiderman handprint, hulk handprint and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles handprint.
How to make a Batman handprint
- Make a black handprint and leave to dry
- Use a black pen to add ears and to outline Batman's cape
- Paint on batman face, eyes and yellow badge
- Use a black pen to add a mouth to the face and a bat to the badge.
- Define the edges of the eyes and face by going round them in the black pen.
You might be interested in these links: