Kids love playing outside and with the weather getting better hopefully they will be spending more and more time outside. What better way of getting the kids to go out and enjoy the summer sunshine than to build an outdoor space for them in the garden. Here is a list of 10 simple outdoor space ideas for kids.
I'm going to start this list off with our simple mud kitchen. It took minutes to make using recycled items and we love it. It got me thinking about what other fun areas we could create outside in our garden, so here is a list of 10 fab ideas I have found for creating simple outdoor spaces for kids.
Click on the titles to find instructions on how to make each space.
- Build a simple mud kitchen
- or a mud pie station (from Daisies and Pie)
- Recycle pots, bricks and slabs you don't use to make a play garden (from Teach Me Mommy)
- Make a fenced in garden for your kids playhouse (from 123 Homeschool 4 Me)
- Create a vegetable patch (from Building Blocks and Acorns)
- Build a simple bug hotel (from Red Ted Art)
- Get arty with an outdoor chalkboard (from Kitchen Counter Chronicle)
- Add a touch of fairy magic into your garden by making a simple fairy door (from Danya Banya)
- or make a miniature fairy garden for magical imaginary play (from Nurture Store)
- Make a secret play space using tree branches (from Creekside learning)
Follow us on Facebook or Pinterest or Subscribe for free email updates
Check out these Top 10 posts from other bloggers
Top 10 Perfectly Primo Pollinator Projects from Nemcsok Farms
Top 10 Exciting Earth Day Books for Kids from Artsy Momma
Top 10 Earth Day Sensory Experiences by Mom Inspired Life
Top 10 Beautiful Earth Crafts for Kids from I Heart Crafty Things
Top 10 Learning Resources for Earth Day from Something 2 Offer
Top 10 Simple Outdoor Spaces for Kids Messy Little Monster
Top 10 Quick and Healthy Earth Day Recipes Words n Needles