This fingerprint flower pot was made as a gift for a very special person, Grandma. It is made from a cup and saucer and was lovingly painted by the kids using their tiny fingerprints. The design of this personalised pot is very simple but it makes a great keepsake.
You will need:
a cup and saucer
How to make a fingerprint cup
1. Choose your colours. I chose a different colour paint for each of the children to use.
2. Dip your child's finger into the acrylic paint and then onto your cup.
3. Leave the paint to dry.
4. Put the mug in the oven (do not pre heat) and turn the temperature to about 160 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes.
5. Turn off the oven and let the mug cool before removing it.
6. Once cool plant a flower in your cup
I love the simplicity of this personalised flower pot created by Daisy 7 months and Harry aged 3.