These fingerprint heart keyrings are a perfect way of capturing your child's tiny fingerprints. They make lovely gifts or keepsakes whether its to keep for yourself or to give to a loved one for valentines day, a birthday or Christmas.
To make a fingerprint keyring you will need: (affiliate links)
How to make a heart fingerprint keyring
1. Roll the clay into a ball
2. Flatten the clay with a rolling pin until its about 0.5cm thick
3/4. Place your cutter onto the clay and cut out your shape
5. Press your child's finger onto an ink pad and then onto the clay. We did two fingerprints to make a heart shape. Make a hole in the top of the shape by pressing a straw through the clay.
6. Bake in the oven following the instructions on the pack of your chosen oven bake clay.
7. Add a keyring fixing (TIP: Use a pen to wedge the keyring fixing open as you slide it onto the heart)
Have you seen our salt dough fingerprint magnets?
You might be interested in these links: