Easter egg hunts are so much fun! Today we are sharing an easy Easter basket craft for kids to make themselves, and all you need is a plastic bottle. We used a milk bottle, added a few decorations and a handle and we were ready to go egg hunting!
You will need:
- Plastic bottle (we used milk bottles but any plastic bottle would work).
- Split pins or a stapler.
- Sharpie pens/ stickers/ shredded paper etc to decorate.
Plastic Bottle Easter Baskets
1. Cut a plastic bottle in half. We started using a knife and then found using scissors easier.
2. Cut out a thin strip of plastic to use as a handle.
4. Attach the handle to the basket using split pins or a stapler.
5. Add stickers or any other decorations.
6. Go on an Easter hunt.
Basket made by Daisy aged 2