We love superhero crafts! Take a look at our Batman figure craft made from a cork, our Batman handprint and our Spiderman cake in a jar.
To make a Batplane you will need:
- Thick cardboard
- Toilet roll tube
- Printable Batman logos
How to make a Batplane
- Draw a bat shape onto cardboard and cut it out.
- Cut a hole out of the centre of a toilet roll tube. Make sure it is large enough for your Batman figure.
- Paint the cardboard bat shape and the toilet roll tube black.
- Once the paint has dried glue the toilet roll tube onto the bat shape.
- Print out and stick on the Batman logos. Click the image below for FREE PRINTABLE BATMAN LOGOS.
- Put your Batman figure into the Batplane and he is ready to fly off to fight the villains of Gotham City!
Harry loved making his Batplane and has had a great time playing with it. He tells me we are making a bat cave next!
Harry: Age 4