Christmas is such a magical time of the year! Add an extra sprinkle of magic this year by making magic reindeer food. This reindeer food bar is simple to set up using our FREE PRINTABLE signs and so much fun for kids. For an added touch turn the cone cellophane bags into reindeers and add one of our free poem labels.
To set up a magic reindeer food bar you will need:(affiliate links)
- Cake sprinkles/ edible glitter
- Magic reindeer food printables (click here for your FREE PRINTABLE magic reindeer food labels and signs)
- 3 bowls/ containers
- Cellophane cone bags (Uk link/ US link)
To turn the cellophane bag into a reindeer you will need:
- Googly eyes
- A red pom pom or twisted red pipe cleaner for a nose
- A gold or brown pipe cleaner for antlers
How to make magic reindeer food
Print out all the signs and set up a reindeer bar. Have fun filling your cellophane bags with reindeer food.
First add a scoop of oats.
After that add a dash of love.
Then add a sprinkle of magic.
Finally close your eyes and make a wish.
Tie the bag up and turn it into a reindeer by twisting a pipe cleaner around the top of the bag as antlers and adding eyes and a nose. Complete your magic reindeer food by adding a poem label.
Harry (age 4) loved making his reindeer food and we are looking forward to sprinkling it outside on Christmas eve.